Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The History of Lowle VonGustan

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lowle

Lowle

The History of Lowle VonGustan Empty
PostSubject: The History of Lowle VonGustan   The History of Lowle VonGustan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 1:28 am

The Battle of Verdun is considered the greatest and lengthiest in world history. Never before or since has there been such a lengthy battle, involving so many men, situated on such a tiny piece of land. The battle, which lasted from 21 February 1916 until 19 December 1916 caused over an estimated 700,000 casualties (dead, wounded and missing). The battlefield was not even a square ten kilometres. From a strategic point of view there can be no justification for these atrocious losses. The battle degenerated into a matter of prestige of two nations literally for the sake of fighting......

Lowle VonGustan Born in 1894 embraced 1916

I was raised on the country side in a small town called Kaufbeuren I had three brothers and two sisters my father was a blacksmith my mother a milk maid. From age 12 to 17 i worked on building railroads. I worked 80 hour weeks with a mandatory 1 hour study time pressed by my father . when i turned 18 i was drafted into the german army, We were given 7 months of training. We were then led into to battle for the first time. I never remember being more scared an emotion i never felt after that day again the battle lasted 30 min only to realize it was a decoy and the real french army had marched into Kaufbeuren slaughtering anyone with in site man,woman, and child. That day i lost my family and swore that i wouldnt stop until every last french soldier was dead. So for the next 3 years i fought with hate and blood lust. That was until the battle of Verdun.
Lost from my platoon commander, I charged up a rocky out crop and into enemy trenches. I was out numbered 20 to 1 I had so many bullets pass through my chest I should have been dead 4 times over. My strong will to live a want for vengeance on those soldiers who burned my village kept me going. I grabbed my rifle and fired until every round gone. I then used my helmet as weapon to kill every last man standing before me. I noticed 4 men guarding a seemingly large ammo crate. I charged with every ounce of energy and all the adrenalin I could muster. With my last few breaths as mortal man I killed those 4 French soldiers with a hammer left from an unfinished railroad. There are no words to describe the pain and agony I caused them before I finally smashed the life from their bodies. With dusk swiftly approaching I collapsed to my knees spilling blood through the cracks of the ammo crate. My body ached, the pain was immense, and I couldn’t move the war zone was spinning around me. The crate opened causing me to slide off. A well dressed Frenchman stood over me and before it all faded to black he said “I can make use of you.” When I awoke I was no longer a mortal man, my sire taught me the rules of the masquerade he a descendant of Troile and Troile childer of Llyes who was the founder of the Brujah clan. My sire being very wealthy, owned shatou’s in both France and Italy. He ran a small shrimping business in port Catania Italy. Where I worked and served as his personal body guard. My sire knowing my love for the country side and the long stretch of railroads reminding me of the family I lost, had a potence forged hammer crafted with a two warriors phrase engraved into hilt of the hammer. “My life is simple, my food is plain, and my quarters are uncluttered. In all things, I have sought clarity. I face the troubles and problems of life and death willingly. Virtue, integrity and courage are my priorities. I can be approached, but never pushed; befriended but never coerced; killed but never shamed.” & “Whenever you meet difficult situations dash forward bravely and joyfully.” My temperament is usually jolly I'm always willing to make new friends i have a bit of a drinking problem but who doesn't hahaha, i stand about 7'2" 315 lbs I'm constantly looking to grow stronger and would challenge cain himself if given the chance. I'm surprisingly smart but lack common since. I have trouble picking up small objects I'm constantly breaking my sires valuables but he forgives hahaha. hidden in the hilt of the hammer lies a rosary blessed by pope John Paul I in 1912 given to me by my father the day i was drafted. Nothing on this earth can cause me fear or anguish in any way but the mentioning of the loss of my father.
Back to top Go down

The History of Lowle VonGustan
Page 1 of 1