Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Say What you will but Im sexy, Origin in a way.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Malcom Millner

Say What you will but Im sexy, Origin in a way. Empty
PostSubject: Say What you will but Im sexy, Origin in a way.   Say What you will but Im sexy, Origin in a way. Icon_minitimeTue Jun 23, 2009 11:28 pm

Okay Where to begin. When was I embraced, hold on a sec I know this one.... Um lost it. Ohh don't worry I was embraced I think. Brain has gone all to mishmash. Ohh and I like comic books, love them. Just don't mess with my mask, bad things happen when people do that. Any way I am from don't know, But I did wake up recently that much I do know. Was in a abandoned building, back leaned against a wall. Great place to be I guess. Thats when I heard it, a scream. I was all Like hell Im gonna let that happen. So I zipped off and got beaten up by two thugs. The indignity of it all. So Im all bruised and battered and I hear a voice. "put me on dude." And I'm like "No... why" and voice was like "i can do things you only dream of" So I tried to find the source and All I found was Comic Con Chicago. And this dude is drunk wearing this costume from a book I think I've read. So "Im like Give it" and dude is like "No" so I think for a moment and get flustered and just kick him in the balls. So I take the coat and mask and hat. So I'm putting it on, and It was different. Hold on I dont know what happend next.
Maybe the other guy can explain.

Eyes open up Think for first time. City rotten to the core. The Idiot let me out. Heard screams whent to look in to it. Girl being assualted by two thugs. Kindly asked them to leave. Refused. Slammed one headfirst into wall, heard cartilage crack. Other pulled knife. Not appreciating it, decided to give it back. Second one hollering in pain. Knife in his shoulder. Checked on women, dressed like a whore, aside from fright, fine. Took her to local quickie mart. Went on a walk. Encountered a well dressed man. Reeked of sex and alchohol. Told me to come with him before I did something stupid. Said no. Moved faster than eyes could track and held me against wall. Had to comply. Met a man who called him self Prince. Told me I was damned. Had to hide my self from the kine. Found my fellow kindred all with out any redeaming qualities. Selfish, egotistical and stagnant. All they do is Take. Think maybe Caine had the right Idea, kill em all, let man inherit the night.
Back to top Go down

Say What you will but Im sexy, Origin in a way.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fractured Thrones :: In Character-
Jump to: