Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Donnelly background

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cuírnán Donnelly

Cuírnán Donnelly

Donnelly background Empty
PostSubject: Donnelly background   Donnelly background Icon_minitimeSun Jun 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Gangrel
Cuírnán Donnelly Born 1891
Embraced 1916

Born on the docks of Dublin in 1891 the 7th child of 18 siblings, Father was a Catholic deacon and taught me that as long as god was in my life I will always be protected. I became my father’s apprentice at age 12 , I was announced a deacon myself by the church at age 19. I loved god more than anything but I loved boxing almost as much. I told my father at age 20 I cannot follow in his footsteps and become a priest. He was so disappointed he disowned me. I went on to become Europe’s heavy weight champion boxer at age 21 when I beat the prior champion with a single blow to the right temple; he was paralyzed from the neck down after that match I was told he was women beater and had a thing for little girls, So I showed him god’s wrath. My passion for god and boxing made believe that I was boxing as gods champion so as a show of my faith I had black crosses tattooed and scriptures written in-between the crosses on every inch of my body, my hands, feet, back, chest, and neck. Everywhere except my face, i even pulled of each individual finger nail and toe nail to have crosses tattooed to prove to god im a loyal servant. At age 23 I was drafted into the war for England, Where I was awarded the golden gloves for boxing in the British army. I was made sergeant of a squad of 10 men, all of which looked up to me as a younger brother looks up to the eldest brother; I converted those around me to the Catholic faith and made a prayer before every battle. I convinced my men they were gods soldiers and as gods soldiers he will protect us and I will protect them. Over the past two years those men had become my brothers and I swore id protect them at all costs. At age 25 I led my squad into to battle During which, We were ambushed, as the bullets passed through my squad and the squads of fellow soldiers I screamed prayers of my faith at the top of my lungs “Be present, O Lord, and protect us through the silent hours of this night, that we who are wearied with the work and changes of this fleeting world, may rest upon Thy eternal changelessness,” And
“O Lord Jesus Christ, Whose unwearied eye neither slumbers nor sleeps, but continually watches in defense of thy servants; take me and mine, I beseech thee, into thy protection, and grant, that whilst my body is asleep, my soul may be awake to Thee, and that I may hereafter behold Thee in that blessed and heavenly country, where thou, with the Father and the Holy Ghost, rulest eternally, and where all the angels, with the blessed saints, are citizens forever. Amen.
I fell to the ground and my body went cold I was for sure that I was on my way to the kingdom of heaven. Instead I awoke 4 days later in bedroom next to a window somewhere near the woods around midnight. Across the room I noticed a black Jagd-Terrier I recognized the breed because my father’s best friend had one he used for fox-hunts. I felt a strange connection to this animal as if I owed my life to this creature. Before my eyes I watched this seemingly normal animal turn into a beautiful woman with long tightly braided blond hair. She introduced herself as Aideen Mcfar. She was a gangrel,and she explained to me that she had seen the ambush take place through the woods at around 2:30 in the morning and was pleased when she saw the passion and intensity I fought with to protect my men. She had decided shortly after that I was indeed worthy to join the ranks of gangrel. 10 years after being embraced I married Aideen mcfar she accepted my faith in god even though she herself found it a pointless act to praise such a figure. She became my manager for and underground vampire boxing League where I managed to fight my way up to the 3rd best boxer in all the U.V.B League, U.V.B Ultimate-Vampire-Boxing. On the side I run a clinic for lost and confused Vampires. Most of my patients tend to be malkavian though, It is in my belief that vampire or not we are all god’s children and that if you except god into your life he can cure your state and bring peace to the mind. I’m a currently heading to New Orleans to study abroad. I have and interest in medicine. Im currently treating a malkavian named Christian Finnegan He seems to suffer from extreme dilusions and hopefully god can cure him in time.

Characters Appearance
6’’9’ 285lbs muscular, blond hair buzz hair cut, Handsome, a well shaved face, black cross tattoos on left arm 74, 74 on right arm, 92 on left leg 92 on right leg,65 on my back 65 on chest 25 on butt, 20 on shoulder both right and left connecting to torso, and 79 various scripture tattoos cover most of my body except the face. Typical 1950’s dress and a very old rosary around my neck.

Weapons: To sets of potence forged steel knuckles that are embolized with crosses.

the scriptures written on my body include:

Proverbs 18:10 - The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe.

Psalm 121:2 - My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.

Psalm 121:3 - He will not let your foot slip--he who watches over you will not slumber.

Psalm 121:7 - The Lord will keep you from all harm--he will watch over your life;

Psalm 121:8 - The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and for evermore.

Psalm 27:1 - [Of David.] The Lord is my light and my salvation--whom shall I be afraid?

Psalm 4:8 - I will lie down and sleep in peace, for you alone, O Lord, make me dwell in safety.

Psalm 91:9 - If you make the Most High your dwelling--even the Lord, who is my refuge--

Psalm 91:10 - then no harm will befall you, no disaster will come near your tent.

Psalm 91:11 - For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways;
1 Corinthians 6:18 - Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body.

1 Corinthians 6:19 - Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own;

1 Corinthians 6:20 - You were bought at a price. Therefore honour God with your body.

Colossians 3:19 - Husbands, love your wives and do not be harsh with them.

Luke 6:35 - But love your enemies, do good to them, and lend to them without expecting to get anything back. Then your reward will be great, and you will be sons of the Most High, because he is kind to the ungrateful and wicked.

Luke 6:36 - Be merciful, just as your Father is merciful.

Luke 6:37 - "Do not judge, and you will not be judged. Do not condemn, and you will not be condemned."

Matthew 22:37 - Jesus replied: "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind."

Matthew 22:38 - This is the first and greatest commandment.

Matthew 22:39 - And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbour as yourself.'

Mark 1:15 - "The time has come," he said. "The kingdom of God is near. Repent and believe the good news!"

Mark 6:12 - They went out and preached that people should repent.

Psalm 34:18 - The Lord is close to the broken-hearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit.

Job 11:14 - If you put away the sin that is in your hand and allow no evil to dwell in your tent,

Job 11:15 - then you will lift up your face without shame; you will stand firm and without fear.

Matthew 9:13 - But go and learn what this means; 'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' For I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners.

Ezekiel 18:21 - "But if a wicked man turns away from all the sins he has committed and keeps all my decrees and does what is just and right, he will surely live; he will not die.

Ezekiel 18:22 - None of the offenses he has committed will be remembered against him. Because of the righteous things he has done, he will live.
John 3:16 - "For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life."

John 3:3 - In reply Jesus declared, "I tell you the truth, no-one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again."

John 3:4 - "How can a man be born when he is old?" Nicodemus asked. "Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother's womb to be born!"

John 3:5 - Jesus answered, "I tell you the truth, no-one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.

John 3:6 - Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.

John 3:7 - You should not be surprised at my saying, 'You must be born again.'

2 Corinthians 5:17 - Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come!

Ephesians 2:1 - My dear children, I write this to you so that you will not sin. But if anybody does sin, we have one who speaks to the Father in our defense--Jesus Christ, the Righteous one.

1 Timothy 2:3 - This is good, and pleases God our Saviour.

1 Timothy 2:4 - Who wants all men to be saved and to come to a knowledge of the truth.

Colossians 2:13 - When you were dead in your sins and in the uncircumcision of your sinful nature, God made you alive with Christ. He forgave us all our sin.

Romans 5:15 - But the gift is not like the trespass. For if the many died by the trespass of the one man, how much more did God's grace and the gift that came by the grace of the one man, Jesus Christ, overflow to the many!
Matthew 15:24 - Then Jesus said to his disciples, "If anyone would come after me, he must deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.

Matthew 15:25 - For whoever wants to save his life will lose it, but whoever loses his life for me will find it."

Matthew 15:26 - What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? Or what can a man give in exchange for his soul?

Romans 8:12 - Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation--but it is not to the sinful nature, to live according to it.

Romans 8:13 - For if you live according to the sinful nature, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the misdeeds of the body, you will live.

Titus 2:1 - For the grace of God that brings salvation has appeared to all men.

Titus 2:12 - It teaches us to say "No" to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age.

Luke 18:29 - "I tell you the truth," Jesus said to them, "no-one who has left home or wife or brothers or parents or children for the sake of the kingdom of God

Luke 18:30 - will fail to receive many times as much in this age and, in the age to come, eternal life."

Job 33:8 - But you have said in my hearing--I heard the very words--

Job 33:9 - 'I am pure and without sin; I am clean and free from guilt.'

Job 35:2 - Do you think this is just? You say, 'I shall be cleared by God.'

Isaiah 5:21 - Woe to those who are wise in their own eyes and clever in their own sight.

Proverbs 26:12 - Do you see a man wise in his own eyes? There is more hope for a fool than for him.

Galatians 6:3 - If anyone thinks he is something when he is nothing, he deceives himself.

2 Corinthians 10:17 - But, "Let him who boasts boast in the Lord."

2 Corinthians 10:18 - For it is not the one who commends himself who is approved, but the one whom the Lord commends.

Luke 16:15 - He said to them, "You are the ones who justify yourselves in the eyes of men, but God knows your hearts. What is highly valued among men is detestable in God's sight."

John 9:41 - Jesus said, "If you were blind, you would not be guilty of sin; but now that you claim you can see, your guilt remains.

Romans 10:11 - As the Scripture says, "Anyone who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

Romans 5:5 - And hope does not disappoint us, because God has poured out his love into our hearts by the Holy Spirit, whom he has given us.

Romans 9:33 - As it is written: "See, I lay in Zion a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall, and the one who trusts in him will never be put to shame."

Psalm 119:6 - Then I would not be put to shame when I consider all your commands.

Psalm 119:80 - May my heart be blameless towards your decrees, that I may not be put to shame.

2 Timothy 1:12 - That is why I am suffering as I am. Yet I am not ashamed, because I know whom I have believed, and am convinced that he is able to guard what I have entrusted to him for that day.

2 Timothy 2:15 - Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the word of truth.

1 Peter 4:16 - However, if you suffer as a Christian, do not be ashamed, but praise God that you bear that name.

Psalm 46:1 [For the director of music. Of the Sons of Korah. According to alamoth. A son.] God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble.

Psalm 46:2 - Therefore we will not fear, though the earth give way and the mountains fall into the heart of the sea.

Psalm 84:11 - For the Lord God is a sun and shield; the Lord bestows favour and honour; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless.

Psalm 84:12 - O Lord Almighty, blessed is the man who trusts in you.

Psalm 37:3 - Trust in the Lord and do good; dwell in the land and enjoy safe pasture.

Psalm 37:4 - Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart.

Psalm 37:5 - Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him and he will do this:

Proverbs 3:5 - Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding;

Proverbs 3:6 - in all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make your paths straight.

1 Peter 5:7 - Cast all your anxiety on him because he cares for you.

Luke 12:32 - "Do not be afraid, little flock, for your Father has been pleased to give you the kingdom."

Matthew 6:31 - So do not worry, saying, 'What shall we eat?' or 'What shall we drink?' or 'What shall we wear?'
Back to top Go down

Donnelly background
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fractured Thrones :: In Character-
Jump to: