Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Christian Finnegan back story

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Christian Finnegan

Christian Finnegan

Christian Finnegan back story Empty
PostSubject: Christian Finnegan back story   Christian Finnegan back story Icon_minitimeThu Jul 02, 2009 1:34 am

Christian Finnegan born 1888
Embraced 1913

I was born on the Nineth of June in eighteen-eighty-eight, in a small log cabin in New Ross, Ireland. My father was the decon in a Catholic Church. My mother was a seamstress in Wexford, Ireland. They met in a pub in 1879, they soon fell in love and married in 1887. My father had brought me to church throughout his lifetime. At the age of thirteen I started working on a dock in Rosslare Harbour. My job on the dock was to move crates from the ships to different holding cells on the dock. I quit my job on the docks in 1910 to work in the Ferroalloy Steel Mill in Dublin, Ireland. My father died in 1912 when the church he was working in was burnt to the ground by a band of Protestant protesters. My mother was still living in the town of New Ross when my father died. Soon after my father's death my mother committed suicide by hanging herself from the beams in the log cabin I was born in. I blame the Protestant protesters for the death of my family. I worked for six months to find out the names and locations of those responsible. After finding them, I tortured them for months until they died. I slowly cut their ligaments, and cut out their tongues, I then soddered their nostrils shut and poured molting hot steel down their throughts. I could hear it gurgling in their bodies. I watched as their bodies set fire from the steel. After I murdered the six protesters, I left the steel mill and headed on foot toward Kildare. I was halfway their on the eighteenth on April, 1913. A man stopped me at a cross-road his name was, Dominic Vanhoven. He was from Russia and said I would make a good vassal. Me then lunged at me bitting me in the neck. Everything went black at that point and I awoke several days later in Rome, Italy. My master was a Malkavian Czar of Russia. He was a wealthy man and took me around Europe. He trained me in the ways of the Malkavian Clan and taught me the rules of the Masqurade. One night around four-thirty in the morning my master woke with fearsome screams and drew a weapon from his side and slowly severed his own head. While i was watching him cut through the tendons in his neck, the six spirits of the men I murdered began to overwhelm me. I was lost in a catatonic state for a period of thirty-five years. When I awoke I was locked in a menatl institution in Napels, Italy. As I started to regain self awareness, I realized I was in a white room no bigger than six feet around locked in a straight jacket. I easily broke free of the sraight jacket and bashed the door off of its hinges and the door quickly crashed through the walls. I realized that the facility had been abandoned for quite some time. I thrashed down the mountain side into the city. I came across a small home on the outskirts of Napels. I broke the door open grabbed a child and began ripping her hair from her skull and began drinking every ounce of blood she had to offer I then went to what appeared to be the parent's room and ripped the sheets from the bed, hurling the man and wife into the cieling fan, lopping off limbs in every direction. After that night my bloodlust only grew. Since that night I have been the leading cause of death in Italy. I was the Jack the Ripper of my time. People were hired from all over the world to hunt me down. They hunted me until the year of 2000 when I attended Cuírnán Donnelly's House for the lost souls. There he worked with me for nine years getting me back intouch with my faith. He took me to New Orleans with him when he went to study abroad , for fear of leaving me alone. Cuírnán set me up with a part time job as a bartender with ghoul staff constantly monitoring my progress. Im very pleased with my current treatment I havent had thoughts of mass genocide for quite some time.
Back to top Go down
Christian Finnegan

Christian Finnegan

PostSubject: My first real hunt.   Christian Finnegan back story Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:52 am

While my master Dominic Vanhoven was teaching me the ways of the hunt in Moscow, he sent me out one night to show what I had learned....

When I left my master's castle on the outskirts of Moscow it was two thirty in the morning and foggy. It was the dead of winter. Fresh snow falling live flakes of heaven onto the tree tops as far as I could see. I was standing on the tallest watch tower of his castle. I must have been one to two hundread feet from the ground. I leaped like an eagle from the tower. I fell to the earth with grace and prestige, when I landed the snow flutered around me like doves. I ran as fast as I could toward the city. I came to a grinding halt as I looked at the top of a two story home. I leaped onto the roof and croutched at the corner of the roof overlooking an alley. I watched as two drunkards walked amlisly deeper and deeper into the darkness. I lept into the ally, landing without making a sound. I walked toward them, but suddenly one of them turned around. I lept onto the wall and clutched it so I would not fall. I watched him as his parinoia sent in. At this point I decided I would have some fun with my soon to be meal. I followed them, now on the wall. Periodicaly I would throw a rock at a dumpster causing a loud crash or smashing a window with my hand. As they became more and more nervous, I became more and more etrigued with them. I decided it was time to strike as they walked into a dead end. I let them walk further into the dead end until they finnally noticed and were about to turn around. Right as they did I grabbed a pipe off the ground and lunged it through one of them pinning him to the brick wall behind him. Before the other had a chance to scream I ripped his jaw from his face, All he could do was gurggle on his own blood. The other ,still pinned to the wall, watched in terror and pain. I looked back at the other who at this point was on the ground crying in the fetal posion. I picked him up by his throught until his feet dangle off the floor. I could see his face turning red. I placed one of my hands on his hip and the other on his shoulder an said... " Any last words?" with a grin on my face. He looked into my eyes, I could see the terror in them, and I rip him in two. As his organs fell from his body and piled on the ground, the other man screamed in horror of this action. I dropped his, still alive. I slowly turned towarrd the other. Tears pouring down his face. I said to him calmly, " Creaters like you deserve nothing." At that point I turned back to the dieing man on the ground and ened his life by crushing his head with one stomp. His brain matter and facial bones bounced off the walls and floor of the alley like bouncy balls. The man pinned to the wall knew his fate. All he asked from me was, " Why?". I told him, " No reason.", as I snapped his neck exposing bone and tendons and drank every morcell of blood he had to offer.

The scene was discovered several days later by some officers on their beat. My master, the Craz at the time, was informed of this vicious and "unexplained" act within hours of discovery. Of course I had told him of my action when I had returned that night. He waved his had, telling his men to leave us, and congradulated me. He told me he wanted these scence of horrific violence to spread like a disease throughout Moscow. And so for the next several years it did.
Back to top Go down
Christian Finnegan

Christian Finnegan

PostSubject: My most important lesson...   Christian Finnegan back story Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 1:29 am

The most important thing my master taught me was how to quiet the spirits that haunted me. He told me we were haunted because of our clan's "Bad Blood". When my master first embraced me he had a hard time teaching me anything. He always said " The truth within one's self can triumph over all." He ment that the spirits that haunted each one of our fellow Malkavians can be temporarily silenced by the power of our will. My master was haunted by the spirit of a little girl. He told me that the night he was eembraced he was being chased my a group of thugs. They had chased him through out the city and into a hospital. My master had ran into the hospital and as far as he could through crowds of sick men, women, and children. My master had run around a corner and down a corridor and as he ran a little girl around the age of nine came walking into the hallway from her mother's room. He had run into the child knocking her to the floor. My master had stopped and helped the girl up right as one of the thugs cought up with him. The thug had drawn his sword and swung at my master, striking him only after the sword had severed the head of the child. He kept eye contact with the child's lifeless eyes until he had passed out from blood loss. His master, Septoris Rothgrad, a German landowner, had taught him how to quiet her spirit. Through out my training my master's haunting spirit periodicly would show itself. At those times my master would meditate. As I would watch him do this I could see her spirit vanish into thin air. My master taught me how to mediate to quiet my haunting spirits. I had finnally learned how to calm my spirits when that faithful night arrived. The night my master abandonded me.

" Verum intus one's ego can triumphus super totus."-Dominic Vanhoven

Translation- The truth within one's self can triumph over all.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Christian Finnegan back story   Christian Finnegan back story Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Christian Finnegan back story
Page 1 of 1