Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hello, I am Avarice Lynn.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AvariceLynn

AvariceLynn

Hello, I am Avarice Lynn. Empty
PostSubject: Hello, I am Avarice Lynn.   Hello, I am Avarice Lynn. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 1:58 am

Avarice Lynn Born : May 27th 1976
Embraced 1992

I Was Born In The Kirov Oblast of Russia in 1976. I was the first Female of three boys. I had a good life, Simple, Normal. My Father was a Soldier, Never got to Know him. My Mother was a Seamstress, She Made me my Clothes along with my Brothers. She was a good Christian Woman, had Many Morals Of her own. My Father on the Other hand was a Drunkard, Beater, and an all around Angry man. I Never Minded that My father was never around because we had a caretaker to watch over us. He was Over a lot, he bathed us and Fed us. He Taught me how to Read, and Write. He took care of us when our Mum Was Working. Our Caretaker's Name was Nathaniel Strovinick. He had a Soft heart, but always had Dead Eyes. His skin a Shade away from pearl, his Eyes Green as the Envy in my Heart. His Hands Cold, like Winter's First Kiss. He was Sweet to me, He would Brush my hair every morning, and He would Sing Me a Lullaby to sleep. After awhile i noticed my Father never came home, At all. I Went to my mother and asked why he hadn't been back from work and she had told me that He had Left for a "New Life" and that we Held him back from his Dreams. When She told Me this, i felt Nothing... As If he wasn't even My Father. I noticed Nathaniel In the Corner of the Room, He had more color in his Cheeks and His Eyes looked like they Were Reborn. Later that week, i had found my Mother and Three Brothers Brutally Murdered In their beds. They all looked Gruesome, Their Faces Pale as the Moon, and Their Eyes Themselves Looked Dead..... But The Caretaker was there , He caressed My Face and Wiped my tears away and Said
" Don't Worry Love, I will Take care of You as I always have. I always Will."
He sang to Me his Lullaby, and Took me in his arm. Within the next few minutes of life i had left, i saw My Mother and Brothers Faces as I was Born into the Darkness.

(@)>~`~.~~~
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/toxictouches
AvariceLynn

AvariceLynn

PostSubject: Hello, I am Avarice Lynn.   Hello, I am Avarice Lynn. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:30 am

Three Weeks pass Filled with nothing but Darkness and The Screams that Filled My mind. I would Hear Nathaniel's Lullaby and Feel safe.
" Would you like me to sing to you My dear?"
I could only But Nod.
"Os iusti meditabitur sapientiam
Et lingua eius loquetur iudicium

Beatus vir qui suffert tentationem
Quoniam cum probatus fuerit accipiet coronam vitae

Kyrie, fons bonitatis
Kyrie, Ignis Divine, Eleison

O quam sancta, quam serena, quam benigna
Quam amoena esse virgo creditur

O quam sancta, quam serena, quam benigna
Quam amoena O castitatis lilium"
As he sang, i drifted into Darkness...

(@)>~`~.~~~

The Taste of a Warm Metallic Liquid would fill my Lips every So often. The fire that Enveloped my body as i felt I was Dying inside my own skin, and His Voice, Ever so Soft. would be there to comfort the pain and screams. I knew it was My Caretaker, My Guardian Angel, My Death, My Life, My Master.

He raised Me in Washington, The most Wettest Part of America. He said It set a Type of Mood For Him. I quite Enjoyed the Rain, I liked to hear It beat against my Window. I wasn't Permitted outside yet, He said not until i learn. He soon after Taught me the Ways of the Hunt and How to Linger and Let the Food come to you. He taught me that we weren't the only ones and that i must be careful where i hunt. We are apart of the Brujah clan. He says That I must Follow the Rules and That I must Embed them into my life. But out of all... He has taught me that there is Love after death, But greatly, There is Vengeance.
(@)>~`~~.~~
Back to top Go down
AvariceLynn

AvariceLynn

PostSubject: Hello, I am Avarice Lynn.   Hello, I am Avarice Lynn. Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 12:53 am

There isn't One day that i don't go without seeing my family's faces. I try So many times to Penetrate the Mystery of their Death. I fail Many times. And then It hits me. The only one who was there....... Was Nathaniel. It made sense then, the puzzle had been Broken. The Secret Told, all in one transgressing Thought.
" YOU! You killed my family! How could you?!?"
A brief Period of Silence had Filled The space Between Me and Nathaniel.
" You should Consider yourself Lucky my love, I did it to save you from Great Suffering."
I was enraged with Anger and Hate.
" You Killed My family to SAVE me?? YOu have put me through so much Pain and Suffering. I would Have Rather Died with them."
He Flew to me as if a Raven,
" What are you saying?!? I thought You wanted this? To stay Forever With me? To Be MINE for Eternity? You told me that You had Wished for me to take you away from this World and Give you a new life. I did. and Now you're Being Inconsiderate."
I turned away, Burned By my own Words. I Swiftly Run to my Chamber and Stare at the picture of the photo i always had.
" Mother, Please forgive my foolishness, I have made a grave Mistake. I will avenge your death, even if it requires my own."

(@)>~`~.~~~

I Awoke Hours Later, This was the time Nathaniel would be in Slumber. I walk Quietly down the hall, Not even the Grounds keeper is here. Into the Garden i went. Silence, pure and Quiet. I run to Nathaniel's Chamber to see nothing but a Letter.
" Avarice My love,
I am Leaving you to make your Own life. To be rid of me, and the Burdens i have Descended onto you. All i ever wanted was for you to be Happy. I will not tell you where i have gone. But just know, I love you for eternity.

(@)>~`~,~~~

I have Searched The Whole west Coast, no sight of him, no smell. His Lullaby still Sings me to sleep. it forever will. I am cursed to Find him, and Kill him for the sake of My family. So now i set out In New Orleans, to Hunt down, the Only person Who will love me ..... Eternally.

(@)>~`~,~~~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hello, I am Avarice Lynn.   Hello, I am Avarice Lynn. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello, I am Avarice Lynn.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fractured Thrones :: In Character-
Jump to: