Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Adara Lykforn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn

Adara Lykforn Empty
PostSubject: Adara Lykforn   Adara Lykforn Icon_minitimeMon Jul 13, 2009 3:15 am

The city of Budapest can only be described as Hell. It was 1942 and the war was still going on. The once beautiful city was now crumbled into heaps of the once picturesque buildings and the city, along with its people, were not as normally functioning as they were before the disaster of WWII. On one almost passable day I decided to go to my supplier for the specific chemicals needed to fill the order for next week. See I’m a chemist and a run a store that sells chemical used from potions to a class project. Even though it was the time of war people still needed things to ground them from the outrageous times of the present.

So I was out getting those supplies for a customer when I happened to look at a man across the street. He smiled and tipped his hat at me. Being raised to be polite I smiled back. Apparently I looked like a floozy so he advanced towards me and cornered me into an alley way that was, conveniently, behind me.
“Where you goin’ pretty lady?” The man asked in a rough tone.
“To do some shopping sir,” I replied.
He laugh was harsh and had an evil air about it. As my instincts told me to be scared the stranger came closer and pushed me into a wall. My head slammed against the alley wall and I cried out.
“I like a woman who’s vocal,” His fowl smelling breath was the worst thing I had ever smelt in all my life. When his face started coming towards my own I began to grow increasingly alarmed at my situation until I heard the most wonderful thing. Another male voice entered the alley.
“Unhand the lady sir,” A smooth, dark voice spoke.
The ruffian turned his head to face the new stranger and sneered. “Back off lack wit. The broad’s mine and no one else’s. So beat it.”
The stranger chuckled and walked closer to the two of us. Dressed in the fashionable men's apparel he was tall, dark and handsome. It was very clear who was lacking in mental capacity and who was not. After a very short-lived fight between the two my hero bowed to me.
“My lady, it is very sad that such a beauty as yourself most be subjected to this kind of treatment. May I accompany you to the nearest bar for a pleasant drink?” The gentleman asked me.
I, of course, nodded and walked with my new companion towards the nearest social watering hole.

Once a few drinks were shared among the two of us I began to tell this stranger of my life. Even though I did not know of the man very well I somehow couldn’t help myself from spilling everything. So I began at the beginning.
“My mother was a housewife by choice. She enjoyed being inside doing woman things that were, and still are, expected of us. She was a true Hungarian born and raised in this city. My father was a lawyer. Born in England he had a very good life. But something wasn’t there; it was like a part of him was missing. So when he had the opportunity tProxy-Connection: keep-alive
Cache-Control: max-age=0

move and live in Hungary he took it because a place you don’t know is more exciting than the place you do right? So they meet and had a beautiful baby girl on August 13th, 1920. They named her Adara Lykforn. Both names were English yes but the first language she learned was Hungarian.
After years of growing the little girl became a lovely young woman who became a chemist and owns her own store.” I paused to light a cigarette. “My parents were murdered by robbers a few years back. The robbers were caught but my parents are still dead. So what do you do Mr.…?” I asked my guest.
“I’m a club owner. My full name is Kaden Alek Csatary. But you can call me Kaden if you like.” His charming smile warmed me to the very core. “If I were to tell you that you could live a life without fear and survive under the most horrible conditions, what would you say?”
“I would say, ‘stop pulling my leg and give up the secret’.” I said with a hint of a smile. Of course anyone could tell that I was beyond drunk so my curiosity was peaked a little too much.
“If you come with me to my house I will show you,” He said in a very forbidding way.
And what did I do? I said yes. Stupid, I know, but what was going to stop me?

So off we went to Kaden’s house and as soon as we stepped into his house I fainted. When I woke up I didn’t remember all of what happened last night. But what I did was not good. Somehow I awoke in the middle of the night with Kaden sucking my neck. Although it felt good I somehow had the feeling that something was wrong. But that thought wasn’t long lived because I had passed out again shortly after that.
When I rose again it was night still and Kaden was staring at me. I sat up and looked at him with an eyebrow raised. “What happened?” I asked him.
“I gave you the secret to living without fear ant the ability to survive under the most horrible conditions.” He said. That night, August 13th, 1942 I was embraced. My master explained to me what he, now I, was, that we belonged to the Brujah Clan, and that he was to help me go through my new life.
After a handful of months passed I was adjusted to my new lifestyle. Not one much for the day time I didn’t miss the blinding light of the sun or the heat against my skin. But one night I was coming back from getting a meal when I realized that not one thing was in my house. Well Kaden’s house, but I called it mine since I had lived there for a bit. This was strange because every time I came back from eating he was always there to greet me, to give me comfort and to make me feel safe. But no, this night no one was there. This only thing that was different was a piece of paper with a blood red rose beside it. The note read;

Dear my beloved Adara,

I now believe that you are able to go through this life without my old self to drag you down. Please do not hate me for leaving you but it is in my nature to leave my loved ones behind.

Love your master,

Kaden Alek Csatary.

I was so furious at my master that for three nights I killed so many that I was covered in blood from my head down to my toes. During those three nights I killed and mourned the loss of my master. How could someone who had saved me disappear from my life? So now I have shielded myself from emotional hurt by putting a false sense of happiness around me that most cannot tell, is fake.

To say that I loved my master would be fairly close to the truth but, since those years I have moved on from the betrayal of my master. But one night I was sitting at the same bar that Kaden took to me to I heard someone mention his name. So I listened in and found out that he had moved from Europe to the United States, more specifically New Orleans. As a result of this news I could not have passed up the opportunity to pay Kaden Alek Csatary the pain he had caused me. And even though he taught me all I know, I will hunt him down.
Back to top Go down

Adara Lykforn
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fractured Thrones :: In Character-
Jump to: