Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A fight for Friendship.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AvariceLynn

AvariceLynn

A fight for Friendship. Empty
PostSubject: A fight for Friendship.   A fight for Friendship. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 23, 2009 10:32 pm

As AvariceLynn was Pacing The Corridors She Finds Herself Listening to The Night time Chatter. She Hears a Familiar Voice in the Distance and Then it hits Her, Her Acquaintance Christian was Talking..... but to Whom?
She Races to Go and Plan their Next Scheme Together when she Stumbles upon a Ravenous Beast Feasting upon his Body.

" You bastard, You Will Die for Your Actions!"

At full speed She charges for the Beast Who simply Looks at Her as Food. But then, a Keen Sense Of Interest took over the eyes of Monstrosity. A Smirk born onto his Face and the Flesh of Her friend Still Between his teeth made AvariceLynn become Outraged. She Flew With Great Speed and ferocity to avenge the life that Was not His to Take. She slid through the Trees and Brush that Were between them as if a Snake like metamorphosis took place through out her Body. A shrill Shriek fills the air as She dangles from the Ground. There she Hung By her Throat grasped in His Hand.

" Mmmmm, Don't Mind If I do, you'll see your Thing soon, But First-"

AvariceLynn Strugles in it's Grasp.

"Let go of me you Son of a Bitch, I will Take Your Soul into the Depths of Eternal Torture before you ........"

Nothing But Silence became of her, She Had Lost, She Had Failed her Mother and Family. But a Feeling of Peace filled Her Cold Heart. He Drained her of Every drop she was Worth. He Looked at Her Once More, Remembering Her face. and In the Last Moment of Her Undying life, he took her and Finished the Pour Souls deed. As she Starts to Frail and Become Opaque , He Drops her to the Floor and Walks Forth Into the Darkness and He then Feels Much More..... But What?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/toxictouches

A fight for Friendship.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fractured Thrones :: In Character-
Jump to: