Fractured Thrones
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fractured Thrones

Vampire Larp

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Welcome Lord Brunswick

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mistress Svetlana

Mistress Svetlana

Welcome Lord Brunswick Empty
PostSubject: Welcome Lord Brunswick   Welcome Lord Brunswick Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 1:07 am

Allow me to introduce myself, I'm Mistress Svetlana. I'm a member of the Toreador clan.
It is my understanding you are our new primogen. (she bows slightly) I look forward to aiding you to the best of my abilities.
Tis been a honor.

Mistress Svetlana
Back to top Go down
Maria Giovanni

Maria Giovanni

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lord Brunswick   Welcome Lord Brunswick Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 7:50 pm

And thank you for the welcome, I hope that soon we will be able to put our clan back up to the respect and class that it should be.
Back to top Go down
Mistress Svetlana

Mistress Svetlana

PostSubject: re: Welcome Lord Brunswick   Welcome Lord Brunswick Icon_minitimeTue Sep 22, 2009 9:57 pm

It is my fondest wish that together we can recover our clan's status. I will stand beside you in this venture. Together we will rebuild,weed out the weak and strengthen our clan. There will be much work but 'tis a small price considering the rewards.
I look forward to our formal introduction. I must bid you a fond farewell for now.

Mistress Svetlana
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome Lord Brunswick   Welcome Lord Brunswick Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome Lord Brunswick
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Fractured Thrones :: In Character-
Jump to: